Friday, August 24, 2012

August 23-24, 2012

The 23rd I went in for a CT scan of the brain and they had a little clearer look at the apparent clotting in the sigmoid sinus. It looked apparently to the radiologists interpreting the scan that I have some clotting there. Some of you asked if that could be causing my headaches but none of my doctors saw the correlation, but I'll ask them next time I talk with them. I spent most of the day in bed both today and yesterday. I find that I am in more pain when I crouch or sit down after walking around.

I went to see my PCP today but he's out until Wednesday so I talked with one of his physician assistants (PA) and we discussed putting me on another drug in addition to the muscle relaxants. I guess I'll take the drugs tonight and see if there is much change. My head basically throbs all the time and sometimes it lightens up. I don't feel like eating much and sometimes have some nausea. Anyway, that's today and yesterday summed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment