Sunday, August 26, 2012

Saturday/Sunday August 25-26, 2012

Yesterday I was in bed most of the day. I did get up around 10:00 or so and had some breakfast and someone from our ward came over to give me what is called a "foot zoning". I stayed up for a bit but went back to bed around 5 or so. The headaches were fairly persistent all day but not too bad when I was up.

Today I tried to stay up all day. I think I did pretty well. I used some physical therapy to help relax some muscles and went to church as well. I still have some pain from the headaches but it wasn't as bad maybe. I sipped on ice water at night to get some hydration. I think the headache pain today was just mostly dull with some pain when I would sit down or lie down. Less pain than yesterday. I'm going to attempt to go to work tomorrow. I might make it. I will take a muscle relaxant tonight and maybe nothing else. I'll see if I wake up at 3 AM or if I can sleep a little longer. It wasn't very cool in the house last night which might have contributed to my discomfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment